Thursday, August 30, 2012

E.L.F. Cosmetics Disney Villains Collection

Starting September 15th, 5,000 Walgreen locations will carry this exclusive collection from E.L.F. Cosmetics. It includes 3 palettes featuring Maleficent, Cruella DeVil, and The Evil Queen as well as false lashes, eye shadows, a magic mirror and more!!!



Personally I'm super excited about this!!! I wanted a few pieces from the Disney Villains Designer Collection, but they are a little pricey and I prefer the look of the original villains (why did Ursula lose so much weight?!).

What do you guys think?

6 comments:

  1. Wow it is pricey but it is the disney store >-<
    Ursula looks odd o-o They made her look like her sister, Morgana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I always loved how monstrous and semi repulsive she was...I love the idea of making her a little more glamorous, but she is barely recognizable. I'm also not a fan of how some of the characters like Cruella and the Queen of Hearts have completely dead expressions. I think Mother Gothel was the one they really succeeded with.

      Delete
  2. LOL! That's not Ursula. That's Cruella DeVil. It's even in the sentence above the product. How did you both miss that! Also they look just like in the movie so that is their original look. You guys must not watch any Disney movies. Lol...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Odette my dear, I think you misread the sentence. I was comparing the E.L.F. collection (with Maleficent, Evil Queen, and Cruella in their original animation) to the Disney Villains Designer Collection(includes the above villains, Ursula, and more)that is currently available at the Disney Store. If you follow the link I included in my post you will see they gave all the characters complete makeovers with Ursula being the most severe. I said I prefer the E.L.F. collection because it is more affordable and I like the original animation more than the reboot going on.

      Delete
  3. Top Ten popular Female Singers in the World, Indian Singers, Pakistani Singers and American Singers hot News and Images
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete